Tuesday, December 20, 2011

There Were Dorks Strewn All Over The Path

I just went back to Facebook under notes and found this. It was about a run that Abbie and I had together. Gotta keep it lively ya know?


Great run with Abbie this morning. Sometime we get bored ya know? So we narrated an episode of I shouldn't be alive. There were wild hyenas everywhere and forks strewn about the path (we were trail running btw). It made me quite hungry actually,all those forks. Abbie tripped (true) and was injured(fantasy) so I had to go on alone for help just me and GPS lady. I hoisted her up in a tree(Abbie not GPS lady) in the shade first to keep her safe(we obviously have wild bear problems in our small town) and ran to bring her some water back from our water pit stop. When I came to the stop the water had been taken (true). My brand new birthday water bottle from Missy. Not knowing if Abbie's water had been poisoned there was little choice but to throw it out and run on. Thirsty. Tired. On and on for five miles.....Intense I know. ;) But we survived and now I need a shower. *sweaty*

Abbie suggested in the comment section on FB that we might possibly have been dehydrated.

I suggest that being a dork is FUN!

So what about you? Does your water get taken when you plant it along your run in advance? People even take regular disposable water bottles with ice still in them. I think that's strange.

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment